STEADYRACK STANDARD WARRANTY
If you have any questions or would like some guidance about installing your new Steadyrack, go to steadyrack.com/installation for our instructional guides and videos.
Your Steadyrack Bike Rack will not covered by this warranty if it is installed in situations where it is exposed directly to the elements including, but not limited to: rain, sunlight, snow and ice.
Steadyrack warrants that the Steadyrack Bike Rack is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of retail purchase. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be made on the following conditions:
- The defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship;
- The Steadyrack Bike Rack must not have been changed, nor tampered with in any way;
- The defects have not arisen as a result of the Steadyrack Bike Rack being installed outdoors in direct contact to weather conditions like sunlight, snow and rain.
- Failure of the Steadyrack Bike Rack must not be due to misuse, improper installation or other maltreatment, interference or abuse including, but not limited to, use in a manner contrary to our specifications or instructions;
- The Steadyrack Bike Rack must be returned directly to the supplier;
- Steadyrack will not be responsible for damage or loss caused during or as a result of shipping; and
- Subject to the above conditions of warranty, if the Steadyrack Bike Rack fails for any reason within the warranty period and the Steadyrack Bike Rack is returned to us, Steadyrack will at its discretion repair, replace or cause to be repaired or replaced, the Steadyrack free of charge at its expense.
When transporting bikes using Steadyracks, the warranty will only be valid if:
- When transporting bikes in a Steadyrack follow the instructions for tying bikes into the racks.
- Maximum weight for a bike being transported in a Steadyrack is limited to 15kg/33lbs.
- Failure to properly secure the bikes (as per instructions) will result in damage to the racks and possibly the bikes.
- Steadyrack accepts no responsibility for any damage to bikes or racks as a result of transporting bikes in our racks.