STEADYRACK BIKE RACK WARRANTY
Steadyrack warrants that the Steadyrack Bike Rack is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of retail purchase.
Any claim for breach of this warranty must be made on the following conditions:
- The defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship;
- The Steadyrack Bike Rack must not have been changed, nor tampered with in any way;
- The Steadyrack Bike Rack must have been maintained as per the Steadyrack Care and Maintenance instructions.
- The defects have not arisen as a result of the Steadyrack Bike Rack being installed outdoors in direct contact with the elements.
- Failure of the Steadyrack Bike Rack must not be due to misuse, improper installation or other maltreatment, interference or abuse including, but not limited to, use in a manner contrary to our specifications or instructions;
- The Steadyrack must be maintained and
- The Steadyrack Bike Rack must be returned directly to the supplier;
- Steadyrack will not be responsible for damage or loss caused during or as a result of shipping; and
- Subject to the above conditions of warranty, if the Steadyrack Bike Rack fails for any reason within the warranty period and the Steadyrack Bike Rack is returned to us, Steadyrack will at its discretion repair, replace or cause to be repaired or replaced, the Steadyrack free of charge at its expense.
- Steadyrack warranty is voided if racks are used to transport bicycles.