Política de privacidad de Steadyrack
Steadycorp Pty Ltd (ABN 18 069 359 806) (Steadyrack or We/we or Our/our or Us/us) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
- our online properties (here and after, each a Website), including;
- our websites, including, but not limited to steadyrack2019.wpengine.com;
- any related Steadyrack website, social media page, internal website, intranet and any Steadyrack mobile or tablet applications;
- any website, social media page, internal website, intranet, and any mobile or table applications relating to any Steadyrack product or range as may exist from time to time as stated on steadyrack2019.wpengine.com or elsewhere; and
- any other means through which an individual provides personal information to Steadyrack, including either physically or electronically.
PERSONAL INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO STEADYRACK
- Steadyrack is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Steadyrack will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
ANONYMITY AND PSEUDONYMITY
- Where practicable, we will allow you to deal with us on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, our Collection Channels will only seek information in this way. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, we will seek the information identified below.
KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT STEADYRACK COLLECTS AND HOLDS
- Personal information that may be requested includes:
- contact information such as your full name, telephone number, mobile telephone number, current and valid email address, residential address, region, suburb and postcode;
- your gender;
- testimonials about our products or services;
- complaint details;
- information about your experience with our products or services or third-party products or services listed on a Website. This information is requested in order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services;
- the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to Steadyrack and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes); and
HOW STEADYRACK COLLECTS AND HOLDS PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Personal information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
sign-up and/or register to become a member of any Collection Channel;
- purchase a product or make an order via a Collection Channel;
- subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request launch or event information or information about our products or services or other information services as well as third party products or services;
- complete and submit any forms to us;
- contact us directly in person or via any medium including mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on a Website;
- participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- provide us with any testimonial;
- interact with a Website for a specific purpose; or
- interact with or browse a Website generally.
- Personal information is requested in order to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of other Steadyrack or third party products, services, offers, competitions or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Steadyrack being unable to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries (where applicable).
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
- We may use passive information collection and tracking technologies in HTML emails that we send to our visitors for a number of purposes including: to determine whether our visitors have opened or forwarded those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails; to customise the display of banner advertisements and other messages after a visitor has closed an email; and to determine whether a visitor has made an enquiry or a purchase in response to a particular email.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH STEADYRACK COLLECTS, HOLDS, USES AND DISCLOSES PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
- For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular Collection Channel.
- To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), content, services and products, to provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- To render services related to Steadyrack (such as enquiries).
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
- To respond to customer enquiries and/or complaints;
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services.
- For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with Steadyrack, Steadyrack promotional partners and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants and agents) either in Australia or overseas. Failure to provide personal information may result in Steadyrack being unable to provide you with certain content, information, upcoming promotion, event or product information and/or accept promotion entries (where applicable).
- In order to operate a Website or deliver a service (including for example, processing of credit card payments or delivery of promotions), personal information may also be shared with Steadyrack, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties either in Australia or overseas countries. Steadyrack, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties may be engaged by Steadyrack to perform a variety of functions, such as data storage, fulfilling orders, conducting market research, processing credit card payments, assisting with promotions and providing technical services for our Websites. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions.
CONTACT BY STEADYRACK
- Steadyrack (and their directors, servants and agents), Steadyrack promotional partners or trusted third parties (and other selected service providers and other non-Steadyrack companies or professionals) either in Australia or overseas, may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
ABILITY OF OTHERS TO VIEW INFORMATION
- Steadyrack may provide areas on a Website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews for content, products and/or services or interact with or vote on particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publicly posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publicly available and may be read, collected and used by others outside of our Websites. Steadyrack is not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS
- You have the right to access and review your personal information that may be recorded on the Steadyrack database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Steadyrack’s privacy officer via email: [email protected] or telephone: 08 9435 2435. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
CHANGING AND DELETING THE INFORMATION WE HAVE ABOUT YOU
- Information contained on the database may be amended, or your preferences for contact from us changed, by contacting Steadyrack’s privacy officer via email: [email protected] or telephone: 08 9435 2435. Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
- In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Steadyrack being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
- We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Steadyrack will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your credit card details), and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases, these facilities may be overseas.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OVERSEAS RECIPIENTS
In some cases, Steadyrack may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients. Steadyrack employees, data processors and other trusted third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Steadyrack. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Steadyrack will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA Rights”). This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with Steadyrack.
CCPA Rights Requests
Right to Know and Right to Deletion
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold in the preceding 12 months.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. In order to process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
- Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses, saved recipes and any other saved preferences in your online account will no longer be available.
- Recalls: We will no longer be able to contact you via email, regular mail, or phone about product recalls related to products you purchased, unless you provided your information to us by returning a product registration card attached to a durable infant product.
- Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
To submit a request to know or a request to delete, email [email protected] In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide at least three of the following pieces of your information: name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and last transaction amount. We will match this information to the information on our systems. For an online request to delete, we will also send you a second verification to confirm that you want your information to be deleted. In order to designate an authorised agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorised agent with written permission to do so, and your authorised agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. If you wish to make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfil your other requests once we have deleted your information. We will maintain a record of your request to know or request to delete.
STEADYRACK AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third-party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Steadyrack is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
RELATED STEADYRACK WEBSITES
SALE OF THE COMPANY
PROBLEMS OR QUERIES
Address: The Privacy Officer
2/58 Discovery Drive
Bibra Lake, WA 6163
Telephone: +61 8 9435 2435
Email: [email protected]
- Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Steadyrack to your query, problem or complaint within 30 days, you may refer your query, problem or complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via the contact details listed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page.