In March 2021, Steadyrack will be sponsoring the Red Sky Ride for Solaris Cancer Care.
Solaris Cancer Care provides supportive services to over 25,000 WA cancer patients and their families per year. The organisation delivers more than $1.7 million worth of therapies free of charge.
Approaching their 14th year, the Red Sky Ride is a 600km journey through the south-west of Western Australia. Riders embark in order to raise much needed funds for Solaris. The ride aims to bring together ordinary people supporting families with cancer. The Ride:
- Raises vital funds to provide supportive services to WA cancer patients and their families;
- A 600km scenic journey through the Ferguson Valley, returning via Bunbury;
- Suitable for riders of all levels – amateur to elite;
- Fully supported by staff and volunteers – like a pro team!
- Opportunities for challenges, or just to make new friends and enjoy a leisurely ride.
- Full on-road support;
- 3 night’s accommodation, meals and food on the ride;
- Pre event training including Exercise Institute package;
- 2 x premium Italian made cycling kits;
- 2 x polo shirts; and
- Daily post ride massage service.
To register for the ride, complete the online form that can be found here, prior to 30th November.