Steadyrack warrants that the Steadyrack Bike Rack is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of retail purchase. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be made on the following conditions:
- the defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship;
- the Steadyrack Bike Rack must not have been changed nor tampered with in any way;
- failure of the Steadyrack Bike Rack must not be due to misuse, improper installation or other maltreatment, interference or abuse including, but not limited to, use in a manner contrary to our specifications or instructions;
- the Steadyrack Bike Rack must be returned to the supplier;
- Steadyrack will not be responsible for damage or loss caused during or as a result of shipping; and
- subject to the above conditions of warranty, if the Steadyrack Bike Rack fails for any reason within the warranty period and the Steadyrack Bike Rack is returned to us, Steadyrack will at its discretion repair or replace, or cause to be repaired or replaced, the Steadyrack free of charge at its expense.
- Except as expressly provided herein all express and implied warranties, guarantees and conditions under statute or general law as to merchantability, description, quality, suitability or fitness of the Steadyrack Bike Rack for any purpose or as to design, assembly, installation, materials or workmanship or otherwise are, to the extent permitted by law, hereby expressly excluded and Steadyrack shall not be liable for physical or financial injury loss or damage or for consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of the supply, assembly, installation or use of the Steadyrack Bike Rack or arising in any other way whatsoever.